Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa

This year my kids got their first picture with santa. Not that I didn't try before, they just didn't want to sit on santa's lap and when I tried, they screamed bloody murder... But not this year! At four and six, they finally got brave and went to see santa!

Funny thing was, my boys are not very patient. When we got there and found out the shortest line time was 1-1/2 hours, I kind of panicked. That's forever when you have restless children that like to pee every half hour! Luckily though, the moment they saw santa, they did not complain once through the entire line! :) I couldn't believe it...

Today, I must say I'm very proud of my little dudes for being so good and patient, but also... beware! -Mom now knows that you 'can' be good when in a long line! And in the future, I will be much wiser about your antics!

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment