Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dead or Alive?

I watched a movie through Netflix called, "Paul McCartney Really is Dead," and it amazed me. I had never heard the rumors of his alleged death before, and seeing all the backmasking in their songs, the hidden messages in album covers and photos, it does make me wonder.

The movie plays along with the voice (if it is really him) of George Harrison in the hospital after being stabbed by an intruder. Something he was told would happen if he went public about Paul (aka Faul for fake Paul), and what happened back in November of 1966.

Basically the story is this, the real Paul was in a fatal car accident around 5am. and was replaced by the man who won the McCartney look alike contest in Canada. This was all done very secretively with the excuse that if the young women of the world found out Paul was dead, they would all kill themselves. Allegedly, William Campbell, went through numerous surgeries to look more like Paul even having to learn to be left handed like the real Paul. Of course, another theory says that an impostor took Paul's place for only 3 years, so he could take a break from fame. Who knows...

Honestly, the movie was pretty convincing, though it is hard to believe anything nowadays... When I think about all the people who seem to die suddenly, like Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson, it becomes very intoxicating trying to make sense of everything. It seems Elvis, Michael, and Paul all had/have connections, and all have left clues as to the truth. Numerology plays a key role in a lot of these alleged deaths, and though so many feel that one day Elvis and Michael will show up again, my thoughts are... if they took all the time to fake their deaths, why on Earth would they want to come back?

Not saying I am not a believer, I have seen enough proof to show me that something is not quite right about any of these singers' deaths or absences. But following the white rabbit can lead down some very surprising paths, so any of you who decide to take a trip down the road of hidden messages and symbolism, I wish you a safe and exciting journey! :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's a very interesting theory... not sure if I believe it myself, but it's interesting nonetheless! Thanks for sharing, I'd never heard about it before!

    ReplyDelete